Sadly, situations like this often present opportunities for fraudulent activity. Here are some tips to help protect you and your loved ones:
- Do not click on links from sources you don’t know.
- Be wary of emails claiming to be from the CDC or experts saying they have information about the coronavirus (COVID-19).
- Ignore online offers for vaccinations.
- Do your homework when it comes to making donations, whether through charities or crowdfunding sites.
- Be alert to “investment opportunities.”
Please know that we at St. Mary's Parish do not share your information with any entity outside our diocese and never ask you by email or text for a donation or financial/gift card assistance. Beware of Scammers.